Apple Butter Brown Sugar Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and black pepper, to taste
For the Apple Butter Glaze:
- 1/4 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup apple butter, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine wings, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place wings onto prepared baking sheet and baste apple butter glaze on one side of the wings. Place into oven and bake for 25 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at halftime and basting with apple butter glaze on other side of wings.
The crabapple is the only apple native to North America.
© 2018 Pacdude Games